Hotel & Travel
Hotel & Venue
The DC5G Summit will be held at the Renaissance Washington in Downtown Washington DC.
999 Ninth Street NW
Washington DC, 20001 USA
Housing Room Block is Now Closed
Seamlessly blending style, functionality, and comfort, the Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel welcomes you to the heart of the city with impeccable amenities and refined luxury. You're just moments from some of the most famous things to do and experience here in the Nation's Capital, including Chinatown, the White House, the National Portrait Gallery, and much more. Settle in to your newly renovated room or suite, and enjoy perks like plush pillowtop mattresses, flat-screen TVs, and a well-lit desk. Stay healthy and focused with a visit to our fitness center, or enjoy a range of delicious dining options at our on-site restaurants and lounges. With nearly 65,000 square feet of event space, we provide the perfect backdrop for magnificent meetings and events here in Washington. Yet through it all, our hotel manages to retain the sense of quiet luxury that will make you feel as though you've found a secret hideaway in the middle of it all.
- On-site parking: $43.10 daily. In/out privileges included in daily fee.
- Valet parking: $45 daily. No vans allowed in garage.
- Electric car charging stations: $35 per stay
DC5G Summit 2017 is pleased to announce that we have secured airfare discounts ranging from 2% – 10% off published fares with Delta for DC5G Summit participants. To take advantage of the discounts please follow the directions below:
Delta Airlines: Reservations and ticketing is available via www.delta.com. When booking online, select Book a Trip, click on More Search Options and enter the meeting code, NMNZW, in the box provided on the Search Flight page. Reservations may also be made by calling Delta Meeting reservations at (800) 328-1111, Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. CDT. Additional fees may apply.
United Airlines: Save an additional 3% by booking your own airfare online at www.united.com. Choose your flight times and access your discount by inserting ZXGB498201 in the Offer Code box. Or call your travel professional or United Meetings at (800) 426-1122 for reservations. Refer to Z Code: ZXGB and Agreement Code: 498201. (A $25 service fee will be collected for all tickets issued through United Meetings Reservation Desk).
Directions from Nearby Airports
Airport Phone: +1 703 417 8000
Hotel direction: 5 miles NE
- Alternate transportation: Subway (Metro): [Yellow line] GALLERY PLACE-CHINATOWN $2.5 (one way)
- Bus service, fee: $10 (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: $19 (one way)
- Driving Directions: Follow the signs to Washington D.C. (George Washington Parkway). Take the I-395/Route 1 north exit (which is the 14th St. bridge). Stay to the right and exit onto 12th St. Follow 12th St. to New York Ave and turn right. Turn right off of New York Ave onto 9th St. *** From the North: Take i-95 S to I-295 S. Towards 50 West, will turn into New York Avenue. Continue on New York Avenue and make a left onto 9th Street NW. The hotel is 2 blocks down on your left.
Airport Phone: +1 703 572 2700
Hotel direction: 27.8 miles SE
- Alternate transportation: Subway (Metro): GALLERY PLACE-CHINATOWN $9 (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: $55 (one way)
- Driving Directions: Follow the signs to Dulles Airport Access Rd. Merge onto VA-267 E which becomes I-66 E. Take I-66 E to the Roosevelt Bridge, stay in the middle lane. Take the Constitution Ave exit off of the Roosevelt Bridge. Follow Constitution Ave until 12th Street and turn left. Continue on 12th Street and make a right turn on New York Ave. Proceed on New York Ave for two blocks and make a right turn on 9th Street. The hotel is on your immediate left.
Airport Phone: +1 410 859 7100
Hotel direction: 34 miles SW
- Alternate transportation: Amtrak to Union Station; Subway (Metro) [red] to hotel $35 (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: $65 (one way)
- Driving directions: Take the Baltimore-Washington Parkway South (MD 295) to US50 west (New York Ave.). Take New York Ave. at 5th St. Stay to the right and the street will become L St. Turn onto 9th St. The hotel is on the left. *** From I-95 S to I-295 S. Towards 50 West, will turn into New York Avenue. Continue on New York Avenue and make a left onto 9th Street NW. The hotel is 2 blocks down on your left.
Amtrak offers a 10% discount off the best available rail fare to Washington, DC between Sunday, October 8, 2017 -Saturday, October 14, 2017. To book your reservation call Amtrak at 1 (800) 872-7245 or contact your local travel agent.
Conventions cannot be booked via Internet. Please be sure to refer to Convention Fare Code X89F-976 when making your reservation. This offer is not valid on the Auto Train and Acela Service. Fare is valid on Amtrak Regional for all departures seven days a week, except for holiday blackouts. Offer valid with Sleepers, Business Class or First Class seats with payment of the full applicable accommodation charges.