Networking at DC5G
Experience meaningful face-to-face with fellow professionals in telecommunications, network security, aerospace, and commercial enterprises with an interest in 5G.
Scheduled networking breaks are planned throughout the event, offering you opportunities to discuss the presentations and take the discussion further. This year’s event is designed to create the best environment for effortless engagement, with numerous outlets to connect with decision-makers and key industry players.
Here's a sneak peek of who attended in 2017!
- Director, Ball Aerospace
- Sr. Systems Engineer, Cisco
- Director of Product Management, RF, Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
- President, Eastern Instrumentation of Philadelphia
- SVP E&O, CISO, Eutelsat America Corp.
- Executive Vice President, Cox Business
- Electronics Engineer, Federal Communications Commission
- Spectrum Architect, ViaSat
- Vertical Sales Manager & BD - Cellular, Gilat Satellite Network
- SVP & Deputy Counsel Regulatory, Ligado Networks
- Spectrum & Regulatory, OneWeb
- Director of Enterprise Construction & Project Management, RCN
- IP Licensing Manager, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- VP, Corp. and Spectrum Strategy, Intelsat
- VP Business Area Test & Measurement, Rosenberger North America
- Principal Engineer, T-Mobile
- Sr. Director, Hughes
- GM - Precision Products, Vectron International
- VP, Government and Regulatory Affairs, Analytical Space
- Deputy Division Chief, Federal Communications Commission
Here's what some attendees had to say:
“The level of discussion was very in-depth and of great quality. More so than the typical show. Longer panel discussions allowed audience involvement and great questions with followup questions.”
- Harry Smeenk, Vice President, TIA Program Development
“The summit, through a diverse range of speakers and topics, gave us an idea where 5G is going and how we will need to adapt to best serve our carrier and enterprise clients.”
- Brendan Delaney, Program Manager, ANS Advanced Network Services, LLC